Plus 3 Trip to Chile

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Leaving Chile....the sad goodbye

So after an absolutely amazing night yesterday, it was time to say our goodbyes to Chile. We got up around 12 and had lunch at a local restaurant, packed our stuff up and headed to the airport. I was not looking forward to such a long flight and the thought of just not getting on the plane crossed my mine. Then I checked back into reality.  I was really sad to go. I’ve never experienced a trip like this before and I was truly disappointed it couldn’t last any longer. I’ve never felt so down about leaving a place before and I think it was because it wasn’t just a vacation for me, I got to live here for a little bit and be completely involved in the lifestyle. The culture here is so much more alive and I love the area. I’m so glad I got to meet such amazing people and then progressed to becoming friends. I was really sad to say goodbye to them but I truly believe I will get to see most of them again, especially since I see a trip back to Chile in my future. I hope they don’t forget about us, because I sure will never forget this trip and the friends we made. This trip has really made me consider traveling abroad and where I want to go, Chile being one of the possible locations. I’m really happy I did this trip because it has been my best traveling experience so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home